Update on Friends of Ruby services
In order to follow updated guidelines from Toronto Public Health and to help curb the spread of COVID-19, Friends of Ruby will have limited services until further notice. While this will mostly affect the number of people allowed at the youth centre (489 Queen St. East) and in-person programming, we want to be clear: we will continue to be here for you during this time.
Virtual programs are still on and you can still set up meetings with counsellors and case managers. If you have any questions about programs and services at this time, or require information about accessing essential services, please reach out: email@example.com or call during drop-in hours, 416-359-0237.
Updated drop-in hours: The drop-in space will be primarily open for use of bathrooms, phones and computers. Limit of 1 person inside our drop-in space for computer/phone usage. 30-minute time limit for computers, and 15-minute time limit for phone. We’ll have grab-and-go meals available at the front desk on days we are open and groceries on Friday.
Monday – 11:00am-7:00pm
Tuesday – 11:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday – 11:00am-7:00pm
Thursday – 11:00am-7:00pm
Friday – 11:00am-7:00pm
- Drop-in space will primarily be open during restricted hours for use of bathroom, phones and computers, or by special appointment
- Groceries, grab-and-go meals, snacks, harm reduction kits, menstrual kits, and personal care products will be available for pick up at the front desk
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines:
- Wearing a mask and physical distancing continue to protect us from COVID19 and other respiratory infections. Our staff is committee to the health and safety of everyone and will continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing whenever possible. We strongly encouraged everyone to continue practicing these safety measures in our space as well.
- Maintain 6 ft distance with all persons, when possible, when outside your primary living space
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds when coming and going from new environments and if possible, carry hand sanitizer
Stay connected with Friends of Ruby: